Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Themed Birthday

You may remember that my youngest daughter has been having Halloween themed birthday parties the last few years.


This year's bash. OOPS! I don't have any pics of
the birthday girl on my cell phone!





some guests

my 12yr old



decor



Last year I made Vampire Cupcakes. They turned out really good.
Here is a pic from Baking Bites. Mine weren't quite as pretty but were very tasty!


I meant to make them again this year but didn't have enough time. I did make a 6'5" mummy!
The legs are a little spindly. I need to pad them up a bit! Excuse the mummy making mess. I propped it on chairs to wrestle restrain wrap it. In front of our sliding doors. With the lights on. I am sure it looked quite nefarious! "Um, what is our crazy neighbor doing now?".


twins!




1 comment:

Meghann said...

WOW! That mummy looks awesome! Great job :)

National Missing Children

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Pageviews last month

PunchTab - Footer