Monday, May 11, 2009

and I'm back!

Where was I? Well most of our household came down with the worst illness I have had in quite a while. If it wasn't the "new flu" it must have been the old one. I got it in late April and am still on antibiotics for a secondary infection. At least I am not coughing every second now!

My 8 yr old is the last one to get it and is right in the middle of a production (you may remember me saying she got a small part in Wind in the Willows at the Arts Center) right now, hopefully she won't get it as bad and can still be in it. She has been in it over 20 times so far, 2 plays a day almost every weekday and 2 on the weekend, and she is still not tired of performing!

No comments:

National Missing Children

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Pageviews last month

PunchTab - Footer