Saturday, January 17, 2009

Deep discounts

I've never been very interested in buying exclusively designer clothing. Don't get me wrong, I have owned a few designer pieces but they weren't bought at designer prices ;)
I worked at a store that sold "designer" a few years ago. Not just clothing.
Very expensive everyday items. This was around the time of Hurricane Katrina and I quickly became disillusioned working there, selling a couple hundred dollar item, while watching footage on the store tv of the atrocities going on in New Orleans.

However, I AM interested in a good deal!
Gilt Groupe has a children's designer clothing final sale going on right now. Sale starts today and ends Jan. 19. Being a Final Sale quantities are limited. If you are interested in something don't wait!

Brands include:

There are also Women and Men's sections w/ several well known designer brands at prices up to 70% off retail.

No comments:

National Missing Children

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Pageviews last month

PunchTab - Footer