Friday, May 28, 2010

Update

I've been making myself a bit scarce this month. We have been having a little trouble with my oldest and had to stay overnight at the local children's hospital for an EEG. She has been having a lot of headaches,slurring,dizziness,weakness while walking, etc. We were a little afraid that the seizures she had when she was little were back. The initial results look ok. She may have to do some blood tests later and follow up on a circulation issue. One of her arms turns purple and white spotted pretty often. Only one.
Weird huh?

2 comments:

BrendaLea, the Prpldy said...

Sorry to hear about your Daughter. I hope they can find out what is going on, and that she will be OK.


BrendaLea

Unknown said...

Thanks for the follow, Dani. I am following you back.

Lydia

National Missing Children

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Pageviews last month

PunchTab - Footer