Friday, July 10, 2009

News

1. My daughter brought me a present from her Texas trip. Germs!
I am miserable! Several days of 102 fever is not fun not to mention all the throat and other yucky symptoms that went with this bug. I have been sick since the night of July 1st and am getting really tired of sitting up to sleep! If it is not gone by Monday I am hitting the walk in clinic. My doctor is out of town and the other doctor won't prescribe antibiotics.

2. One of my dogs had oral surgery and had 6 teeth pulled. Poor baby!
She was in pain when she came home but seems to be feeling a lot better now.

3. More reviews are coming! At least two items should be arriving this week.
I tried the new Cover Girl Outlast Lipstain and will be reviewing that also.

No comments:

National Missing Children

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Pageviews last month

PunchTab - Footer