Monday, June 8, 2009

Scrub a dub dub

I am really disappointed! Bath & Body Works discontinued the Temptations line. I am pretty much stocked up on soap (thanks to the bath clearance at Whole Foods!) but wanted to get the Iced Tea scented wash for summer.
The other scents were nice too. The kids kept stealing my Cinnamon Bun body wash, the pecan lotion, and who can forget Lemon Sugar!

The B&BW site lists some other replacement items for the Temptations line. Like Jaqua. I haven't really gotten into Jaqua because it never smells how I imagine it would. What do you think? What are your favorite brands?


Molassess Cookie Soap at Aquarian Bath


Lemon Squares Soap at SunBasilGarden

Sweet Carrot at Savor

Cioccolato Coffee Scrub at Bathhouse
Luxury Recipe Chocolate Truffle Soap at Soapy Chica

Sugared Blackberry Viennese Latte at Anderson Soap Company


No comments:

National Missing Children

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Pageviews last month

PunchTab - Footer