Monday, May 25, 2009

etsy fashion-Snowcone Collective


My oldest daughter, Anika, is almost 12 and she love love LOVES Snowcone Collective! I bought a Cheese Katakana T-shirt for myself (pictured above). Unfortunately my camera is broken, but there was a time where it was like an extra appendage! Anika coveted that shirt for a while. Now she has one of her own. I have heard that Snowcone's lady sizes run small. I ordered a men's sz because everything else was sold out. I like the way the women's tee fits better after seeing it on dd. She was pretty skinny at the time and I got her a medium.

I also ordered a S.C.C Bites T-shirt for her. She has gotten a lot of compliments on that one! Don't let the picture fool you. The gold tooth is much more metallic in person. She has the color pictured above. It also comes in pink.

No comments:

National Missing Children

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Pageviews last month

PunchTab - Footer