Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dear dogs..


Dear dogs,

Most days I love you guys terribly but today...well today you were just terrible.
I do not appreciate being forced to vacuum cat litter off the living room carpet. Not to mention the scrubbing of the said carpet that followed and the complete saturation with oxy carpet spray (lilac scent) of that area. All of this before 8am. I am sorely disappointed in you little cat poop munching hooligans.

Furthermore, sharing does not mean bringing me a cat turd, that by the way looks an awful lot like coconut covered dates..which I may never eat again.

Your angry owner,
Dani'

3 comments:

Mumbling Mommy said...

Oh..I know how awful that is! I had a dog that was really bad about getting in the litter box as well. I ended up having to put mine on my dryer...

The Florida Furkids said...

Mom just spit her coffee onto her monitor when she read this post! We have to block the doorway to our kitty bathroom so the dogs don't get in.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

:-) MaryLou said...

What a hoot. I sympathize with your having to clean up after the dogs and their cat-poop eating adventure, but I admire you for retaining your sense of humor. :-)

National Missing Children

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Pageviews last month

PunchTab - Footer