Wednesday, August 13, 2008

That was weird

I just put some stuff out for freecycle and the trash guys took it. Trash was not supposed to run today. They drove by then I heard the back up signal. When I looked out the window the bags were gone. This is the same service that takes months to pick up scheduled trash and they STILL have not brought me a recycling bin (requested several times over the years and I still use an old laundry basket). *scratches head*. Hopefully they cabbed it instead if throwing in the back.

1 comment:

Robyn Wright of Robyn's Online World said...

We quit leaving things out for Freecycle and have folks knock on the door now. Too many instances (for us and others in my area) where the people were taking extra things meant for other Freecycle folks OR even things not meant to be Freecycled at all!

National Missing Children

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Pageviews last month

PunchTab - Footer